anna ban 2.0
(fyi i don’t have a copy of the format so i’m gonna try to do it how i think it is)

Username: Astrologicalz22
Discord: annabanana#3833
Reason for Ban: I was banned on discord for making an inappropriate and distasteful joke, as well as being generally toxic on the discord server, including, but not limited to, making fun of Jodlum. I accept full responsibility for my actions, and looking bad, I 100% repent them. I don’t know what was going on through my head, but it was way out of line. I understand that with the rebirth of WOK, the network admins and staff are working on reconstructing it to a more family friendly play area. I should have listened when told to stop and not kept acting the way I was acting. i also admit that my last ban appeal had little to no effort, and as I sit here typing this, I hope you can tell that I am actually trying now. I believe we all make mistakes, and while I have made more than most, I hope that I can be forgiven and work to change my reputation. I am willing to forgive anything hurtful said to me. In fact, I welcome new friends. I am genuinely sorry for my actions, and the reason i want to be unbanned so badly is because I hardly ever have time anymore to get on the minecraft server. Discord allows me to connect while being disconnected, if that makes sense.

I hope everyone can forgive me. I am truly sorry. I want to change and I strive to be the best version of myself.

Thanks
Under review.