Hey guys, Ustin here. [Edited by Zoppp 9/1/2014 11:46PM EST]
Now many of you may have noticed that we have completely redone the builder ranks leading up to Trusted. Why did we do this? You are probably thinking that the current ranking system had no problems. What we changed was necessary, I'll explain. The previous ranking system was bloated, it basically had unneeded steps in it. With the new ranking system implemented, we have simplified the ranks. There is less going on between point a to point b.
Here is what's happening:
- Veteran and Veteran+ Have been removed completely
- AdvBuilder is essentially Veteran+
- Most Veteran+ permissions are transferred to AdvBuilder
- Players who were Veteran previously will be moved to builder
- Players who were previously Builder+ and Veteran+ will both be moved to AdvBuilder
- Builder+ is an intermediate rank now that falls between Builder and Advbuilder
- B+ Is earned through being mature, helpful and active on the server.
Ranking System in order:
- Builders that show maturity, growth, good attitude and activity on the server will be picked by staff to be Builder+
- The main idea behind B+ is we want respectful people to be in line for AdvBuilder
- Builder+'s will be given a build challenge to complete. If passed they will move on to AdvBuilder
- Hand picked by staff
- Builder: Stays the same
- Builder+: 100 block WE Limit (//set, //replace, //flora, //pos1, //pos2, //expand, //contract, //inset, //outset, //shift, //size
- AdvBuilder: 100k block WE [do //limit 100000] (//set, //replace,//fast, //repl, //line, //outline, //walls, //move, //naturalize.
- Trusted: Stays the same